Monday, February 18, 2008

A Great Weekend

Monday was one of those days where you had a super-productive day (unexpectedly), and then it sets the standard for other days a little out of whack. Since the 18th was President's Day, I had the day off from work (yippee!). I slept until 7:30 am (isn't it a little sad that that is considered "sleeping in" these days), got up and had some breakfast, got a load of laundry started, did the dishes (and started the dishwasher), got dressed, and got my booty out the door by 9:15 a.m. Heck yes, this is going to be a good day. Had to drop some paperwork off in Kirkland (more on this tidbit in the coming weeks, I promise), then went over to a cute nail place in Bridle Trails to get a mani and pedi. Still going to be a great day! :-) Stopped and purchased some things at the store, and then proceeded in to Bellevue to return some items and then work out at the (potential) new gym. By noon I was sweating to the oldies (reruns on TBS, that is) on the elliptical trainer and enjoying life. Home by 1:15, giving me enough time to change before going to a new spa for a massage. This is the life, I tell ya! Then back home by 4 or so to change my clothes for a special birthday dinner at JaK's, the world's best steak place, with Lennie and my family. Yum!

Happy day before my birthday, that's what I say!

1 comment:

Folly Blaine said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one!