- Shots and singing at Chopstix. (Yay for the bride!)
- Sleeping in (a little)
- Dining and dancing (ahem, two stepping?) in Seattle. (Yay for the birthday girl!)
- Darts and drinks (and a few "professional," albeit wierd, karaoke singers)
- Sleeping in (a little more)
- Talking to friends (always worth it!)
- Croquet and "horseback riding." (Silliness with friends rules.)
Phew, that was a busy weekend! I love it -- can we have a few more long weekends like that?
And now for a few of my favorite quotes from the weekend:
- "Oh, and you have to grunt a little too!" (From a backyard sporting demonstration.)
- "My Zachary is going to the bathroom! Come quick!" (From a small child.)
- "Girl! Girl! Come over here!" (Another small child quote.)
- "How do you play croquet?" (From many of us on the field...)
Thank God for good friends!