Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Where Has the Time Gone?

Well, we set our clocks back this weekend, and I feel like time has just been whizzing by me. Autumn is definitely here, the air is crisp, the leaves on the trees have turned into beautiful shades of yellow, orange, and red. I love and hate this time of year all at the same time. I love it because things are changing, and something new is ahead of us. However, gone are the days of walking out of the house in a t-shirt and jeans, and the scarves are starting to get pulled out of the closet. What fun: welcome autumn and winter!

I was at my all-time favorite store, Target, the other day and I took a stroll through the Christmas section. Unlike usual, I was very excited to be walking through the aisles of holiday schwag. Christmas is right around the corner, and I can't wait to break into our holiday supplies and put the Christmas tree... it's taking everything I have to not put it up before Thanksgiving. After all, it is against some sort of rule to have your Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving dinner, right? Heh... I may have to test that rule this year!

No comments: