- Don't let your job or career define you. There is more to life than what you do to earn your paycheck.
- Laughter really is the best medicine. When you're tired and worn down by the little things in life, spending time laughing with friends can really turn your world around.
- It doesn't matter if you get funny looks from one or two other tables in the restaurant as long as you're still with good friends and having good clean fun.
- Our famous parking lot post-event conversations are a lot shorter when it's literally freezing outside. (I think I'm okay with this life lesson!)
- You shouldn't underestimate the value of friendship. A good friend will be able to pick up conversation with you after not seeing you for weeks or months, as friendship will stand the tests of time.
I'm so grateful for good food, good friends, and good fun. It's good for the soul. (That's a lot of good!) :-)