Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tired, Sick, Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired.

[rant] It seems that Lennie and I have been battling colds or sinus stuff since before Thanksgiving. While the past two weeks haven't had me feeling completely knocked down, but I certainly haven't felt 100%, and it has made me really tired and frustrated by sinus headaches and pressure. Ugh. We finally went back in to the doctor yesterday, and got prescriptions that are supposed to do the trick... alas, so far not so good for me. Today has found be excessively tired, and battling hot and cold flashes. I thought that the drugs were supposed to make me feel better, not worse! Ay yay yay. Perhaps a long nap will do the trick this evening? [/rant]

I hope that everyone out there hasn't been bogged down by the cold and flu bug this season -- seems like a lot of us are struggling with a bug that simply won't let go! :-(

No comments: