Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Goldilocks or the Princess & the Pea?

When Lennie met me, I was sleeping with no less than 6+ pillows on my bed. Needless to say, with such a tall husband, 6 pillows was not going to work in our queen sized bed after we got married. So, I compromised with two pillows a piece. One king sized pillow, and one standard for each of us. It was quite the change, but it hasn't been "just right," as Goldilocks would say.

Much like the Princess and the Pea, I could never really get comfortable. Then, this weekend, we bought new king sized pillows. I am now in Heaven, and haven't slept so well in a long time. I don't think that I'll require six pillows again in the near future, as I've learned that two king sized pillows is just right for me. :-)

It's like Goldilocks met the Princess and the Pea -- and Princess Goldilocks got two king sized pillows to help give her a good night sleep. Heh heh.

No comments: