1. California Closets in Western Washington is giving away a $3,000 closet system for charity. You can purchase a $1 raffle ticket from any employee (might I suggest my hubby, Lennie) before noon on March 12th to enter to win. All proceeds go to the Musella Foundation, which was formed to help people with brain tumors.
2. My friend Courtney has multiple opportunities to support the 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk:
- Donate your used cell phones to be recycled for charity. Learn how to donate your phone.
- Shop at the Redmond Whole Foods Market on March 20th to benefit breast cancer. Learn more.
- Not in the greater Western Washington area, or just don't have a phone to donate? Try this link.
It always feels good to give back to the broader community, and I'm really excited about all of these opportunities.