Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Aren't Friends Fabulous?


So I just had an amazing weekend with my friends. We went on a retreat for church, and it was so much fun. I think that I laughed harder as the weekend progressed. It was great, and I feel so blessed to have such fabulous friends.

I also got to 'commune' with nature a little bit. Went on a hike on Saturday afternoon and we came across the most beautiful fields of wild flowers. I took my new favorite photo while on the hike -- this was along a downed barbed wire fence line. That's not something that you see everyday, now is it? What fun. And even better: I kept up on the hike for far longer than I thought I would. I'll take every little win that I can get, ya know?

So, to my friends: thanks for being as fabulous as you are. I wouldn't be where I am today without all of you. :-)

No comments: