Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's been pretty busy around our house lately. Last week, I turned another year older. Lennie organized a fun night out with friends to celebrate, and I enjoyed spending time with everyone. Man, I have a great husband, and I'm so grateful for all of the work that he did (and does)! Every year, I go through a funny phase just before my birthday... I get in a little bit of a funk, and am just not really sure how put my feelings together. It's not that I don't like getting older, or fear grey hairs or something, I just get funny. As soon as my birthday is here, life is good again. Weird.

This past weekend, I threw a baby shower for a good friend. Thanks to my long-time and great friend for some great ideas, the party was a success. (I'm not really that crafty, so her ideas came in really handy!) We decorated onesies for the baby, had a cupcake decorating contest, and generally had a great afternoon. It's always fun when you get a great group of ladies together! :-)

OH! And I finally downloaded the photos from my camera... so you can now see the shower evolution online. It's coming together nicely, and I'm looking forward to getting the last "odds and ends" completed in our bathrooms soon!

No comments: