I was "tagged" on Facebook with providing 25 random things about me, and I thought that it would be fun to share them here too. So, here goes:
1. I once had a dead mouse fall out of a heating duct in my car and hit my leg while I was driving down a street in Spokane. I was horrified, to say the least.
2. When I order at Starbucks, it's a grande non-fat raspberry mocha, extra stirred. Which really means: "please actually put the spoon in my drink and mix it together so that I don't miss out on any of that chocolate-y goodness at the bottom of the cup."
3. Dark chocolate is my favorite of the chocolate food group. Extra bonus if it's dark chocolate with raspberry.
4. I lived across the street from my elementary school, which meant that I was really envious of my friends who got to ride the bus.
5. I am terrified of rodents of all kinds. If I even think that there is a rodent within my vicinity, my skin crawls and I can't sleep or think of anything else... see #1 above.
6. I've always lived in Washington state.
7. Ever since Target came to our area, I've lived within 5 miles of a Target store.
8. I once believed that I would meet my future husband at Target, because you can get anything there.
9. I met my wonderful husband in a corn maze. Our first date was on Halloween.
10. I believe that things happen and people come into your life for a reason, season, or a lifetime.
11. I hated tomatoes until about 6 years ago. Now I can't get enough of them.
12. I own two fantail goldfish. They don't have names because I never really got around to naming them. It's been two years now...
13. I've never owned a brand new car, nor have I ever had a car payment.
14. Kenya, Denmark, France, England, Ireland, Greece, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Fiji, the Bahamas, Canada, and the Virgin Islands have all been international travel destinations for me.
15. Reality television is a less-than-secret fascination for me. Real Housewives, Top Chef, Celebrity Rehab, Amazing Race, I'll find a way to catch up on almost all of them.
16. My hair hasn't been it's "natural color" without help since I was 16 or so.
17. Just thinking about my hubby makes me smile.
18. I have friends that go "way back" to elementary school; and I have some of the greatest friends.
19. I'm in denial about the fact that I have been out of high school for almost 14 years.
20. I believe that I have just entered the best years of my life.
21. There are not many things that I could ask for to make my life any "better." I have it all: a great husband, fabulous friends, a kick-butt family, health, home, laughter, and love. Everything else is just icing on the cake.
22. If I could move anywhere and be a beach bum, I would move to Cabo San Lucas, Baja, Mexico.
23. "Say Anything" is one of my all-time favorite movies.
24. "If I had a $1,000,000" by the Barenaked Ladies is one of my favorite songs.
25. Harry Connick Jr. is my "other boyfriend" -- I love his music, love his movies, and think that he's hot. Harry, if you're reading this: call me! :-)
I’ve Loved You With an Everlasting Love
2 years ago