Saturday, October 25, 2008

Top Ten Days

There are days in your life that you care to never repeat. Some days are really great, full of fun, laughter, and memories, and I love to repeat those memories and experiences over and over again. Other days, like yesterday, I'd care not to repeat, as it was filled with stress, anxiety, and a little bit of uncertainty. None of the experiences were unsurmountable, and everyone has their health, etc. However, I just wouldn't care to repeat the day. I won't go into the details of what transpired yesterday, but I will tell you that the uncertain financial times ripping across the country have hit close to home.

One of the things that I learned very quickly yesterday was the power of friendship and family. I'm very grateful to have such a wonderful network of supportive people in our lives, and I will be forever indebted to each and every one of you for your support and insights. "This too shall pass" and it has been made immensely easier because of the people in our lives. Thank you.

No comments: