Friday, May 16, 2008

Ahhh, Laughter

Today, we took it easy, enjoying lunch with my brother and sister-in-law at the Moose's Tooth, and then running errends with them. Lennie was sporting a relatively worn pair of jeans today, and as he got into the car after one of our stops, we learned that today would be the last day that they would be worn... Seems that really, really small fray on one of his back pockets quickly turned into a 12+ plus inch hole/butt flap. I can't stop laughing about the hole, even as I write this hours later. We took a quick trip to Wal-mart, where Lennie wrapped his sweatshirt around his backside (didn't want to be taken in for indecent exposure) before locating his newest pair of jeans. I took a peek at the hole while he was shopping, and couldn't stop laughing for a long, long time while browsing the aisles of Wal-Mart. This was one big hole in his jeans... I can fit my whole head through the hole and wear them as a necklace! Heh heh.

Lennie's sitting behind me right now, wondering what I'm laughing about... it was just so priceless, that even as I think about it, I can't help but chuckle...

No comments: