Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hockey, Hockey, and More Hockey!

Lennie, my parents, and I have just returned from a whirlwind trip to Vancouver, BC for two days packed full of hockey fun. You'd think that we were hockey fans with all of the hockey that we watched! (Actually, the sum total of my hockey information comes from Disney's "The Mighty Ducks" movie, not good...) It was a lot of fun to see my nephew play in the tournament, and overall he and his team did really well. In addition to going to the team's game on Saturday, we went to see my nephew play in the "All Star" game on Saturday night, and after that we trekked across the parking lot to see the Vancouver Giants play against a team from Kelowna. Good times were had by all, although I've never taken in that much hockey in one weekend, let alone in my life. Phew!

We took quite a few photos of the adventure, which you can view here. I'm glad that we went up to join in on the tournament fun, and it was cool to hang out with my brother for a little bit. Now I'm looking forward to hanging out in the condo and bringing in the New Year. :-)

No comments: