Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Viva Las Vegas?!?!?

Greetings from Las Vegas, NV. I'm here in Las Vegas for my now annual attendance of the Exhibitor 2007 show (a "tradeshow for tradeshow people"). I'm here working on my tradeshow marketer certification (CTSM). After this week, I should only have a handful of classes, an exam, and a portfolio left to complete. I hope that this time next year I'll be reporting that I have completed my CTSM. Keep your fingers crossed for me on that goal!

As many of you know, I'm not a fan of Las Vegas. it's just so overwhelming with all of the lights, noises, and smells. Not to mention the crowds... ugh! It seems like there are lines everywhere! Alas, this year I am in a better hotel (my room doesn't feature any mirrors over my bed, what a bonus!) and I have met some very nice tradeshow professionals, which is cool. I don't do Las Vegas very well in groups, let alone as a single traveler. Seems that I'm not very excited about sitting at a blackjack table or in a bar alone. Vegas just isn't my scene, really. Oh well, I'll be home to sunny Seattle soon! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to check out The Price is Right show. It might be very entertaining.