Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Enough Already!

So, I'll admit it... mid last week, I mistakenly wished for two feet of snow. I got a little greedy -- next time I'm wishing for an inch! Perhaps I was desperately in need of a really good work from home day. We did get a few inches of snow on Thursday morning, and I did get a really great work from home day. I tell ya, I got more done on Thursday than I do in two regular days at the office. Perhaps it's because I don't have a phone that is ringing off the hook, and people don't just drop by my condo to chat or ask questions about projects. In addition to my major work productivity, I also managed to get three loads of laundry done, went for a walk (for work, had to meet a vendor at Starbucks), and I unloaded the dishwasher.

Anyhow, fast forward to this week, and I am now officially tired of the snow and ice. OH, and the snow storm this morning? Not my favorite moment. Alas, everything is going off without a hitch, and I'm a happy camper... except I am very tired of the ice and cold... can't win 'em all, can ya? Anyone have some de-icer that I can borrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a few days at home to make you feel a little stir crazy. I was actually happy to see rain!