Sunday, August 11, 2013

Just Chillin'

Our daycare was closed for a few days this week, so my Mom came to town to help out with Matthew. They had a great time taking in the sunshine, playing in the park, and laughing. We also had the opportunity to spend some time with my youngest brother and his family. It's been a whirlwind of guests and adventures, and we're grateful for the time that we get to spend with our family.

After we dropped my Mom off at the airport today, we happened upon a garage sale on the way home. I spied a Spider-man kid's futon for the low-low price of $2. We've been looking for some Matthew-sized furniture, and as soon as we got home, he made himself comfortable -- complete with a book!

I sure do love this kid, and it's so much fun to see him develop his own personality! What a great adventure we're on!

No comments: