Saturday, August 09, 2008

Shoot!

I had the opportunity to play paintball with some of my co-workers today. It was a great way to get to know my colleagues better, as well as to get some great physical activity in. I'd never been paintballing before, so I was unsure of what I was in for. Turns out, it was a lot of fun. I think that I would even be willing to go back and play the games again. My favorite "field" was the "Urban" field, where they had buildings and cars set-up for you to fire from. I'm not the best paintballer out there, but it certainly was fun to shoot the paintball guns, and getting hit didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I do have two small marks from being hit by paintballs, but nothing to complain about. I suspect that I'll sleep really well tonight, and that there may be a little muscle soreness involved in my day tomorrow, but it was well worth it!

No comments: