Friday, April 13, 2007

Rave: MyJewelrybox.com

So my friend Honeybee turned me on to a new Web site, and so far I'm impressed: MyJewelrybox.com. I ordered a gift through this site last night, and the next morning I received a telephone call verifying the shipping address on my order and confirming that I placed the order. Within ten minutes of that conversation, I received an e-mail stating that my order had been approved and that I would receive a shipping confirmation within the next twenty four hours. An hour later, I had a shipping confirmation e-mail complete with a tracking URL. I can't wait to see the order on my doorstep! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

KermitFan said...

Update: I received my order today, and within 15 minutes of my package being signed for at the office, there was an e-mail in my inbox asking me if my order was satisfactory. What service, I would definitely use this Web site again. (After all, diamonds are a girl's best friend...) :-)